Interest in volunteering

digge...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 8:54:12 AM12/5/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi my name is David Dignam and I am an ICT Higher Diploma in Science in Computing student at Dublin Business School currently on an internship with translation.ie.

I am interested in volunteering as a mentor at the Science Gallery coderdojo and was wondering how I would go about that process. Is there paperwork that needs to be done beforehand or can I just show up at a session?

In regards to experience, I have 3 years experience in desktop application programming in a variety of languages and the fundamentals of front and back-end web development.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
David Dignam

Brian Matthews

Jan 12, 2015, 4:49:31 PM1/12/15
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I hadn't checked Google Groups before I took an extended Christmas break. If you are still interested in mentoring please come along to the Science Gallery on Saturday 17th or 25th at 1pm and we can get you started.

Kind regards,
Brian