Fwd: Register for Coolest Projects 2016!!

Noel King

Apr 30, 2016, 11:34:26 AM4/30/16
to coderd...@googlegroups.com, coderdoj...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The CoderDojo Foundation Team <in...@coderdojo.org>
Date: Sat 30 Apr 2016 at 10:44
Subject: Register for Coolest Projects 2016!!
To: <d...@coderdojo.com>

Register today for Coolest Projects Awards 2016
View this email in your browser
Register for Coolest Projects Awards 2016!

CALLING ALL NINJAS!!

The annual event Coolest Projects aims to encourage creativity and recognise the achievements of CoderDojo Ninjas (youth members), giving them an opportunity to showcase their projects of any level that they have been working on at their Dojo. The event is taking place in the RDS, Dublin on 18th June 2016 and is open to everyone and free to attend!

We would like to invite the CoderDojo Ninjas from your Dojo to participate in this years awards! It will be a day of excitement, learning and awesome fun for all attendees, young and old!

Project Registrations

We would really appreciate your help to encourage the CoderDojo Ninjas at your Dojo to create and register their projects for the event over the next 4 weeks.
Register your Project here!

Have any questions?

Please read our FAQ for all the information you may need to know about project registration and the awards.
Read the FAQ here

We hope to see you and your Dojo at the Coolest Projects Awards this year! If you have any questions please send them to he...@coolestprojects.org and we will be happy to answer them.

Encourage creativity,

The CoderDojo Foundation and Coolest Projects Team.
Copyright © 2015 The CoderDojo Foundation, All rights reserved.
Signed up when you registered your CoderDojo on Zen.

Our mailing address is:
*The CoderDojo Foundation
Dogpatch Labs
Unit 1, The CHQ Building, Custom House Quay,
Dublin 1Select
Ireland

Help us cater this email to send opportunities relative to you: Update subscription preferences

Oops, unsubscribe from this list