Fwd: 2018 Preliminary Round Problems Released!

Noel King

Feb 3, 2018, 7:33:38 PM2/3/18
to coderd...@googlegroups.com

AIPO Logo

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the release of the 2018 Preliminary Round Problems on our website:

http://aipo.computing.dcu.ie/2018-aipo-preliminary-round-problems

To submit solutions to this year's AIPO, you must do so through the AIPO website. If you do not have an account on our site, please register here:

Once you have registered and logged into the AIPO website, you can submit solutions using the 'Create content' link in the right hand block. You will see a 'Upload Solutions' link under 'Create content'.

Solutions can be submitted in the following languages: C, C++11, Java, Pascal or Python3. Solutions are graded automatically on submission and results returned via your registration email. Each problem has a 1 minute execution time limit.

Solution files must be named as follows:

p1.c, p1.cpp, p1.py, p1.pas or p1.java

p2.c, p2.cpp, p2.py, p2.pas or p2.java

etc.

Note: the system will rename py files to py.txt after you upload them. This is fine and will be accepted.

You can submit as many solution files as you wish and you can use any of the languages on each problem. Once you submit a correct solution for problem further solution code for that problem will not be evaluated.

Closing date for Preliminary Round is 15th February 2018.

Best of luck and hope to see you all at the National Finals in DCU on the 17th February 2018!

The AIPO is kindly sponsored by Fidelity Investments and DCU.

AIPO Committee

Emailaipo-co...@computing.dcu.ie

 www aipo.computing.dcu.ie

Facebookfacebook.com/DCU.AIPO

Twittertwitter.com/DCU_AIPO

 Snapchat snapchat/add/dcu_aipo

Sponsored by:

 Fidelity Investments Ireland

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.