Re: [CoderDojo Dublin] Abridged summary of coderdojo-dublin@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Lisa Lambert

Nov 25, 2014, 11:47:46 AM11/25/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My daughter and I were at today's dojo in Sandymount (2nd ticket for Jennifer Hord/Luca Gurdjiev), and we forgot my Mac charger cable. If you picked it up, can you tell me how I might get it back?

Thanks again for the fun class, and all the best,

Lisa Lambert
086-833-9763

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Aug 2014, at 21:54, coderdoj...@googlegroups.com wrote:

james.ge...@gmail.com: Aug 26 09:33AM -0700

Hi Nadja,

My name is James Geoghegan and I work for Lucinda Creighton, the TD.

She is organising a public meeting in Marian College on the 9th of
September, details attached. ...more
james.ge...@gmail.com: Aug 26 09:37AM -0700

Dear all,

Lucinda Creighton TD is hosting a public meeting which Mary Moloney CEO of
coderjo will be attending along with interested parents and children for
hosting a coderdojo in Marian ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.