Message for attendees of CoderDojo @ Science Gallery on 25 October

Brian Matthews

Oct 25, 2014, 12:27:46 PM10/25/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who attended the Introduction to HTML and CSS session today you can download the My First Website project from:
This archive contains a the Dojo Sushi cards that we used as the basis for the sessions in the worksheets folder.

If you want to explore more HTML and CSS before the next session you can use the following links:
If you want to get some different pictures for your project you can files some free sites listed at the following link:
Thanks for coming today. And we hope to see you all next week.

Regards,
CoderDojo @ Science Gallery