Tickets for 1st November @ The Science Gallery available from 7pm

Brian Matthews

Oct 27, 2014, 11:30:02 AM10/27/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Tickets for Saturday will be available from 7pm tonight. We have very limited space available this Saturday so can only accommodate kids who have already attended the the Introduction to HTML Part 1 held session on October 25th. But don't worry we will be running the Introduction to HTML sessions again later.

Mahesh Gupta

Nov 3, 2014, 1:46:42 PM11/3/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brain,

My children (son 10years old and Daughter is 8 years old) would like to join Coderdojo at Science Gallery.. I am joining this group and I would like to know how they can join next week session on 8th Nov at Science Gallery...

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mahesh (father)

Brian Matthews

Nov 3, 2014, 4:38:24 PM11/3/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahesh,

Tickets are now available for Saturday on EventBrite:

http://www.eventbrite.ie/e/coderdojo-dublin-science-gallery-8nov2014-tickets-14115516891?aff=eorg

Regards,
Brian