Mentor Opportunities

Allen Thomas Varghese

Nov 23, 2014, 4:43:28 PM11/23/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I am Allen and have been in Dublin since september 2013 for my MSc in computer science at Trinity College Dublin. I came across CoderDojo when I was in the web summit (volunteer) and was told I could be a mentor. I have 5.5 years of commercial work experience and has been into programming for more than 13 years, ever since I started full time when @16 yrs old. I will start a full-time job soon but would be available over the weekends. I have knowledge of multiple programming languages that cover web and mobile spaces. Have also tinkered with arduino and raspberry pi a bit, during hardware hackathons. More details can be found in my LinkedIn profile - ie.linkedin.com/in/allentv. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Allen Thomas Varghese
(0)89 965 7732

Brian Matthews

Nov 24, 2014, 6:10:04 AM11/24/14
to coderdoj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

We have two more sessions this in 2014 on December 13th and 20th. Both of those sessions run from 1-4pm and we will be working with Scratch (http://scratch.mit.edu). If you are coming on the 13th I should be there around 12:45pm. I won't be there on the 20th but any of the other mentors will be able to get you started,

Regards,
Brian