MegaDojo on the 10th Oct

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Eugene McDonough

未讀,
2015年10月2日 上午9:32:162015/10/2
收件者:coder-dojo-l...@googlegroups.com、coder-dojo-li...@googlegroups.com、coder-doj...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Barry and I have been working away on plans for the MegaDojo on Saturday the 10th Oct (Yes, next week) and while we had some hold ups we are now good to go with the event.

Now we just need to make sure we have enough people attending and covering the below areas, can you help?

  • Showcase
    We would like Multinational, SME’s and Start-ups in the midwest region to come along on the day and show the young people of the region a selection of the technology that is being used and produced in the region.
  • Coding Workshops
    We are running coding workshops covering Scratch, HTML, Java, Python and Arduino over the day and need mentors to support the lead mentor at these workshops.
  • Overall Marshalling
    When you have a large number of people that need to be managed you need marshall them on the day. The majority of our existing volunteers will be working in the workshops so we need to complement the existing volunteers on the day. We are looking for volunteers to commit to either an AM or PM slot so they can spend the rest of the exploring the event.

Regards,
Eugene McDonough
+353 (0)87 653 7694 | eug...@killaloe.ie
Twitter: @eugenemcd | LinkedIn: EugeneWMcDonough

Tara McElwain

未讀,
2015年10月5日 清晨6:18:052015/10/5
收件者:coder-dojo-li...@googlegroups.com、coder-doj...@googlegroups.com、coder-dojo-l...@googlegroups.com

This week's email invite. Do you want me to send this out and what needs to be included?
Tara.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄