Casual Mentoring

Trevor Power

Mar 13, 2012, 9:55:10 AM3/13/12
to coder-doj...@googlegroups.com
I cannot commit to attending every session or organising a class but would be willing to be a mentor from time to time.

Can I just turn up on the day and help out?

Eugene McDonough

Mar 13, 2012, 10:00:03 AM3/13/12
to coder-doj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Treavor,
Yes, book a place as a supervisor and come and help out when you can.  If you are going to continue after the first session you will be required to be submitted for Garda Vetting.

Are are off this coming weekend as it is St Patrick's day. We plane on taking a break for all bank holiday weekends and for 2 moths over the summer months.

Regards,
Eugene

--
Eugene McDonough