Mentors need in Kilmallock can anyone help us......

Kilmallock Coderdojo

Sep 25, 2013, 12:08:30 PM9/25/13
to coder-doj...@googlegroups.com
Hi
we setup kilmallock coderdojo during the summer having 30 odd kids attend every saturday - we recently took a break with the hope of finding some mentors to help us with the next level i.e. java or html but cannot seem to find anyone
if anyone can help us or may know someone we would greatly appreciate it

thank you
Diane Donegan

Ed King

Oct 8, 2013, 5:52:06 PM10/8/13
to coder-doj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diane,

  I'm a mentor with the LimerickCoderDojo.

I'll forward this message to the Mentors Google Group as this particular one, (Coder Dojo Limerick), isn't read too much because most communication with parents etc is via email.

Hopefully someone in the mentors Group will be able to put you in touch with some potential mentors.

Regards,

Ed King.

Kilmallock Coderdojo

Nov 11, 2013, 8:09:30 AM11/11/13
to coder-doj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed

Still no joy finding mentors - our secondary school has now given us their computer room and we are doing the launch there today which is fantastic

Our biggest problem is finding someone to help us take it to the next level i.e. java - html - I find there is only so far you can take the advanced students on scratch

if you can give me any advice on this i would great appreciate it

thanks Ed
Diane