Doodle Poll - CoderDojoLI Planning Meeting

Devon L

Apr 11, 2013, 5:32:00 PM4/11/13
to coder-...@googlegroups.com
I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "CoderdojoLI planning meeting".

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/bf4d3cuhi59mfmm2

I am pleased to announce the first CoderdojoLI will take place on Saturday April 27th from 1:30pm to 4:30pm at Webair.  Webair is located at 501 Franklin Ave. #200, Garden City, NY.  The Country Life Press LIRR station faces the rear entrance of their building.  If you can’t make the meeting in person, send us your Skype info and we can Skype you.

Christina

Apr 12, 2013, 12:14:12 PM4/12/13
to coder-...@googlegroups.com
Is this a planning meeting? Or a meeting for the students?

Thanks,
Christina

Devon L

Apr 12, 2013, 12:21:12 PM4/12/13
to coder-...@googlegroups.com
This particular meeting is a planning meeting only...not for students.

It will take place at Webair on April 25th at 7:00pm (Webair, Inc, 501 Franklin Ave. #200, Garden City, NY)