Next Event Planning - Game Maker Opportunity

Devon L

May 5, 2013, 9:41:25 AM5/5/13
to coder-...@googlegroups.com
With the first Coder Dojo LI event at our backs, it is time to start planning our next event.

The first event produced a website and some beginning work on Minecraft mod-making and hosting a server in partnership with our sponsor Webair.

In anticipation of the next event, here is an opportunity to consider:

If you are a mentor with experience working with Game Maker Studio, let us know your interests in leading a session on this topic.

If you are a parent and your child is interested in making games or applying to this competition, let us know about your interest.