Long Island/NYC UN Hackathon

Rebecca Garcia

Aug 29, 2013, 1:23:32 PM8/29/13
to coder-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone was interested in taking part or hosting a hackathon for the ITU BYND 2015 Global Youth Summit. (ITU is a sub-organization of the UN). James Whelton, original CoderDojo co-founder and I will be at the Summit in Costa Rica, helping to represent CoderDojo, and the ideas at the Hackathon will be presented to the UN General Assembly at the end of September.

Participating remote teams are able to avail of prizes, we are planning on having a small one here in NYC and Cork Ireland and are interested in hosting other remote locations.

If interested, please get in touch!