Fwd: Design Thinking Workshop & film, FREE, Nov. 13

Rebecca Garcia

Oct 30, 2013, 9:29:42 PM10/30/13
to coderd...@googlegroups.com, coder-...@googlegroups.com
2 Free Upcoming NYU Poly Events!

--
Rebecca Garcia
HWF Ambassador | CoderDojo NYC Co-Founder

From: Ralph King <ra...@extremebydesignmovie.com>
Subject: Design Thinking Workshop & film, FREE, Nov. 13
Date: October 30, 2013 5:45:24 PM MDT

Hi Ruthe,

Thanks so much for your kind help in making various connections for Carla Faini and myself in New York education and technology circles. I'd like to ask your further help in spreading the word about our two upcoming free events :
  • NYU Poly-hosted introduction to design thinking workshop on Wed., Nov. 13 @ 4:30 pm.
  • NYU Poly-hosted film screening on Wed., Nov. 13 @ 7:30 pm at the Angelika Film Center (invitation attached).
Registration for both events is highly recommended. Invitations with links are attached.

All the best,
Ralph

--
Ralph King
Producer/Co-Director, Extreme By Design (PBS premier: Dec. 11, 10 pm)

--

EBD Screening_NYC slide.pdf
EBD Workshop_NYC.pdf