Minecon 2013 panel - "Teaching Kids To Code"

Devon L

Oct 22, 2013, 1:50:08 PM10/22/13
to coder-...@googlegroups.com
I just received word that I will be leading a panel at the upcoming Minecon event in Florida.

Looking forward to bringing some attention to our dojo's past and ongoing efforts and learning some new methods from participants at this event.

For those not already aware, Minecon sold out in 3 seconds, with an estimated demand of 100,000 tickets! Not bad for a company that just celebrated its 3 year anniversary.

kidOYO has several participants in various programs attending Minecon. Is anyone else from this dojo attending?