CodePro Code Coverage on RAD7.5

Selva Manoharan

Feb 28, 2014, 4:53:10 AM2/28/14
to codepro-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I managed to install CodePro on RAD7.5.5 as it is built on Eclipse 3.4. I use RAD for developing application in Websphere Commerce. I need to do a code coverage report on the files used. So I followed the option of instrumenting offline and running tests on the instrumented class.

I can confirm the classes were instrumented as when i tried to generate JUnit on those classes, it failed with message classes instrumented. I start my application server and invoke the instrumented class. But in the coverage view i don't see any class coming up. I searched for .es file but that too was not generated even after i stop the server.

Can you please let me know how to generate the coverage in this case?

Regards
Selva