Documentation for for CodePro Analytix - Test Generation

Ajay Chaudhari

Jul 22, 2015, 10:32:01 AM7/22/15
to CodePro Analytix
Is there any documentation available to work through the issues encountered during generation of test cases? in addition to https://developers.google.com/java-dev-tools/codepro/doc/features/junit/test_case_generation
I am looking for something that helps you work through the issues encountered while generating the JUnits.

For an existing project, we want to automate generation of the JUnits, as a starting point. If we do this at the highest package level, it shows several exceptions within the generated code and then stops the generation at some point in the process. How do we get it to generate JUnits for all the classes in a package? Is there a way we should consider approaching this activity?