CodePro Generating Test Class for Interfaces

javapl...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2013, 11:00:01 AM11/1/13
to codepro-...@googlegroups.com
I have updated the preferences under CodePro -> JUnit -> Code Under Test to not create any tests for any Interface or Abstract Class but when I generate Unit Tests at a package level CodePro creates test classes for Interfaces and Abstract Classes. So when the tests run I get the following error "java.lang.Exception: No runnable methods
 at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodValidator.validateInstanceMethods(MethodValidator.java:32)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodValidator.validateMethodsForDefaultRunner(MethodValidator.java:43)".

I end up deleting the generated interface test classes manually and wish CodePro never generated the interface test class in the first place. No developer wants an interface test class so why does CodePro keep generating them and how do I disable this feature?
Is there any CodePro configurtaion I can update so that CodePro Analytix does not generate interface test classes.

Thanks in adavace!

javapl...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2013, 12:02:51 PM11/1/13
to codepro-...@googlegroups.com
I think that the Code Under Test  configuration is only considered if using a heuristic based test generator as opposed to a flow path based test generator (Window -> Preferences -> CodePro -> Junit). Is that correct?