blog?

James Casbon

Oct 5, 2010, 7:04:01 AM10/5/10
to codenod...@googlegroups.com
What do you think to using posterous as an easy blog mechanism, e.g:
http://codenode.posterous.com/

Can add multiple users easy enough. Perhaps point to it from the homepage?

James

Alex Clemesha

Oct 6, 2010, 3:42:11 PM10/6/10
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:04 AM, James Casbon <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
What do you think to using posterous as an easy blog mechanism, e.g:
http://codenode.posterous.com/

I think this is an absolutely awesome idea!

Can add multiple users easy enough.  Perhaps point to it from the homepage?
I'll add it to the homepage now.

thanks,
Alex

James

--
http://groups.google.com/group/codenode-devel?hl=en
http://codenode.org

James Casbon

Oct 7, 2010, 4:19:39 AM10/7/10
On 6 October 2010 20:42, Alex Clemesha <clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:04 AM, James Casbon <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What do you think to using posterous as an easy blog mechanism, e.g:
>> http://codenode.posterous.com/
>
> I think this is an absolutely awesome idea!
>

>> Can add multiple users easy enough.  Perhaps point to it from the
>> homepage?
>
> I'll add it to the homepage now.

I've just added you and Dorian as posters.