Issues for a v0.02 release

James Casbon

Jul 11, 2010, 3:18:19 PM7/11/10
to codenod...@googlegroups.com
I tagged the issues I think we need to address:
http://github.com/codenode/codenode/issues/labels/0.02

Please speak up if you think differently or, even better, if you want
to step up and tackle one of them!

James

James Casbon

Jul 11, 2010, 4:45:13 PM7/11/10
On 11 July 2010 20:18, James Casbon <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tagged the issues I think we need to address:
>  http://github.com/codenode/codenode/issues/labels/0.02

I've closed all except the chrome ones. Anyone know the firebug
equivalent in chrome?

James

Alex Clemesha

Jul 11, 2010, 6:24:57 PM7/11/10
to codenod...@googlegroups.com

It's the built in 'webkit web inspector' (just do a right-click, and the last option is 'inspect element', and that will open it).

It's pretty nice actually, although there are tiny differences from Firebug, but nothing
that will get in your way.

-Alex

--
Alex Clemesha
clemesha.org

James Casbon

Jul 12, 2010, 2:01:58 PM7/12/10
On 11 July 2010 23:24, Alex Clemesha <clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's the built in 'webkit web inspector' (just do a right-click, and the
> last option is 'inspect element', and that will open it).
>
> It's pretty nice actually, although there are tiny differences from Firebug,
> but nothing
> that will get in your way.

Unfortunately the whole browser seems to go down, taking the inspector with it.

Its a really annoying bug. The handler is bound by both a mouse out
and a submit. The mouse out works fine in chrome, but the submit
brings the whole page down. There is no code difference though!