Error Log file empty on server build ios

rava...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015, 5:00:35 AM9/24/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS: Windows
Simulator
Device

Hi,
I'm tryng to build for iOS device, using the debug option without an apple dev account, but the build fail. The error log file is empty and i can't debug. On c1 simulator the app works, and android build is ok.

Regards
Raffaele.

Shai Almog

Sep 25, 2015, 12:07:08 AM9/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, rava...@gmail.com
Hi,
the error log should include the message that this is no longer supported. We had some issues with flushing the log if its so short and they should be fixed in the next server update.

rava...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2015, 3:12:31 AM9/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, rava...@gmail.com
Thanks!