APK Failed BB10 Compatibility Test

ayoola ajebeku

Aug 20, 2013, 11:50:33 AM8/20/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was testing whether my app is compatible with BB10, but I got this error:

Your application is not compatible with the BlackBerry® Runtime for Android™ Apps.

Reason:
(com/codename1/impl/android/AndroidImplementation.java:381) class: com.codename1.impl.android.AndroidImplementation uses intent category android.intent.category.HOME

Chen Fishbein

Aug 20, 2013, 11:59:23 AM8/20/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
the HOME error has no effect on your app, the app is compatible with BB10, you need to use the BB10 command line tools to convert it to a bar file

jeffery.s...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2013, 1:10:19 PM12/21/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Ayoola,

I've gotten the same error using both Blackberry command line tools sets (1.6.1 & 2.0.1beta). Can you tell me which set you used or if there's a different set?

Best regards,
Jeff Crump

Shai Almog

Dec 21, 2013, 2:16:15 PM12/21/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jeffery.s...@gmail.com
Its a warning not an error. It should work regardless.