Unit testing a CN1 library project

sidiabale

Mar 4, 2015, 12:45:42 PM3/4/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to test a CN1 library project I'm working on. However, when I try to run the tests (deriving from AbstractTest), I see a message that library testing is not supported. Why is this? When is support planned?

Thanks

If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

Shai Almog

Mar 5, 2015, 12:21:13 AM3/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we don't have immediate plans for this. Libraries are a very special case so creating tests for them would be pretty challenging.
It should be pretty easy to create a project that uses the library and build the tests there.
Message has been deleted

sidiabale

Mar 5, 2015, 6:50:17 AM3/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's what I ended up doing. Thanks