admob opening in container

Maaike

May 31, 2015, 11:32:13 AM5/31/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I added admob to two of my apps this way: https://www.codenameone.com/blog/adding-google-play-ads.html. On Android however, when clicking on the ad, the main form is getting black, titlebar and ad still showing. The back button closes the app.
When using toolbar instead of the standard titlebar, only a black screen and the ad are showing.

On an iPhone, this is going well, when clicking on the ad, a browser will open. This is the behaviour I also want to have on Android.
Tested on Android 5, Android 4.2.

I added the screenshots of both apps.

Did I miss something? How to fix this?
Screenshot_2015-05-31-17-27-14.png
Screenshot_2015-05-31-17-28-34.png

Shai Almog

Jun 1, 2015, 1:14:10 AM6/1/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, iola...@gmail.com
Is this happening for a hello world app?
Could be a regression.

Maaike

Jun 1, 2015, 12:54:04 PM6/1/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, iola...@gmail.com
It is also happening in a hello world app.

Maaike

Jun 1, 2015, 1:01:29 PM6/1/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I opened an issue on this. Hope it can be fixed soon.