How to store captured image in SD card????

sakar...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015, 2:11:50 AM6/16/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

I am new to Codename one platform,i am  trying to capture image from camera,How to store captured image in SD CARD????

Shai Almog

Jun 16, 2015, 11:00:24 AM6/16/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, sakar...@gmail.com
SD card specifically or general storage?
You can access the SD card via the file system storage however note that iOS/Windows Phone don't have an SD card and even newer Android devices place very hard limits on SD card usage.

Sakar Thapa

Jun 17, 2015, 12:27:40 AM6/17/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, sakar...@gmail.com
but i have necessity to store on SD of Android

Shai Almog

Jun 17, 2015, 11:14:38 AM6/17/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, sakar...@gmail.com
Google has placed strong limitations on storing files in the SD card starting with 4.x and changed this even further in 5.x.
If you have such a requirement then it is out of date with the shifting technological landscape. You can still store to the SD card using the FileSystemStorage API but as I explained, its not a good idea.