App Setting Crossplattform

bucher...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2015, 2:32:24 AM1/26/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I would make an setting page for my app. I know that I can use the Preferences class. But I don't understand where I can make the Form for the settings. App settings are different in different plattforms.

The thing is, I would make an "app setting page" for iOS and Android.
- iOS has the app-settings in the general settings
- android has the app-settings normally direct in the app

how can I do that? Or is it not possible.

I hope the question is understandable. My english is pretty bad.
But please ask, if my question is not clear.

Shai Almog

Jan 26, 2015, 10:07:22 AM1/26/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, bucher...@gmail.com
Hi,
the general iOS settings isn't for application settings but rather for iOS settings for the app e.g. push notification etc. Those will appear there seamlessly.
You can place settings in the app itself both for iOS and Android.