SQLite Cursor.getColumnIndex(String ColumnName);

zydor - Michał Czaja

Aug 8, 2013, 5:51:39 AM8/8/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
It seems that this feature does not work on android. However,it is in the codenameone documentation, it can be a little bit confusing :(
Tested on Android 4.0.3 . but as far as i remember in the native language for android it was never available...

Shai Almog

Aug 8, 2013, 3:00:23 PM8/8/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

Michał Czaja

Aug 8, 2013, 3:18:54 PM8/8/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
hmm the same code gave me different result on emulator and different on android. On the same database included in install .apk . I will check this soon more careful.

Shai Almog

Aug 9, 2013, 2:19:57 AM8/9/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
The docs says that it might not work if you aren't "on the first row" so that might be a hint.
SQLite is pretty fragmented between devices, its hard for us to reduce that fragmentation.