ConnectionRequest failed with iOS newVM

mispro...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 6:09:06 AM1/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Just want to make sure if this is an issue before reporting:

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a ConnectionRequest, set URL to some accessible website
2. NetworkManager.getInstance().addToQueueAndWait()
3. Show a dialog with the content of getResponseData()

- Expected to have some responses.
- However there is no response at all. After a few tries it hangs and crashes.

- iPhone 6+, iOS 8.1
- iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.1

- By adding "ios.newVM = false", it works perfectly.

Thanks!

Shai Almog

Jan 5, 2015, 10:29:49 AM1/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, mispro...@gmail.com
Seems to be a bug. Do you have a test case you can make for the issue tracker?

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 9:25:24 PM1/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, mispro...@gmail.com
Submitted new issue. Hope to get it fixed soon.

Shai Almog於 2015年1月5日星期一UTC+8下午11時29分49秒寫道:

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 9:35:06 PM1/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, mispro...@gmail.com, jensant...@gmail.com
Issue 1258

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 9:38:20 PM1/5/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
BTW, adding the "ios.newVM=false" build option will cause the icon disappeared.

jensant...@gmail.com於 2015年1月6日星期二UTC+8上午10時35分06秒寫道:
Issue 1258

Shai Almog

Jan 6, 2015, 1:34:39 AM1/6/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
What does "cause the icon disappeared." mean?

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 4:33:05 AM1/6/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
With ios.newVM=false, the icon becomes the default one (same as no icon file uploaded).
Without the option, the icon is correct.

Shai Almog

Jan 6, 2015, 10:13:01 AM1/6/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
On which device type?

bcha...@go2uti.com

Jan 6, 2015, 10:25:54 AM1/6/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
I also noticed this problem. The icon on my iPad 3 no longer displays. It uses the default icon.

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 7:13:01 AM UTC-8, Shai Almog wrote:
On which device type?

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 8:23:28 PM1/6/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com, bcha...@go2uti.com
Same as the connection problem.
iPhone4s, iOS 8.1.1
iPhone6+, iOS 8.1

Shai Almog

Jan 7, 2015, 1:53:17 AM1/7/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com, bcha...@go2uti.com
We are looking into that.

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2015, 5:04:28 AM1/9/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, bcha...@go2uti.com
Hi Shai,

The icon is back. Thanks.

But the ConnectionRequest still fails.

Shai Almog

Jan 9, 2015, 10:58:31 AM1/9/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, bcha...@go2uti.com, jensant...@gmail.com
The issue with the connection request was fixed.