Multiple Google Places Listings - Need to remove the unwanted

nares...@agileinfoways.com

Mar 18, 2014, 8:19:33 AM3/18/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I know there should only be one listing per business location, both in the Google Places account and in search results. If your business appears more than once in your account or in search results makes issues.

My Question is simple.. Do multiple results for your business appear in Google Maps search results? If yes then I guess this is what happening here to me.. Our office has been shifted to other place but the listing which has previous address showing the address in that listing and which was created by someone I don't remember the person or email it was created from.. and I want to eventually remove the wrong listing.. that's it.

=> How can I do this effectively?
=> I need permenent solution here
=> I've already done the REPORT LISTING "marked as placed moved or closed" - not worked
=> I've already sent email to google maps for correcting the listing

No answer!

Shai Almog

Mar 18, 2014, 3:48:05 PM3/18/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, nares...@agileinfoways.com
This doesn't seem related to Codename One.