iOS Build Error

Oscar Corredor

May 20, 2014, 5:21:29 PM5/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys

Can you please help me with a problem I'm getting when sending an iOS build error. I attach a link to the server's log with the error.

Thanks.

Oscar Corredor

May 20, 2014, 5:25:56 PM5/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Aditionally, I can't seem to access the build-server from my pc

Shai Almog

May 21, 2014, 1:33:51 AM5/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Try sending the build again. When you sent the build the first time it was with outdated libraries so the compilation used those. Sending the build updates the libraries to the latest version.
I'm assuming the problems you are experiencing with your PC relate to a proxy configuration which isn't mirrored to the Java install.