Codename One Send Build Error

jason.cr...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 10:58:44 AM6/17/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
I am experiencing an error while trying to send an Android build to the build server. I am using Intellij Idea on Windows 7 and when I try to send an Android build to the server I get an exception. I have posted on StackOverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37883819/codename-one-send-build-error but I am hoping to get a solution by the end of the day today. Please let me know if there is anything I can try to get it to work.

Shai Almog

Jun 18, 2016, 2:29:43 AM6/18/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, jason.cr...@gmail.com
I've noticed you were able to solve it http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37883819/codename-one-send-build-error#37883819
I'm very curious as to why these steps are needed and how we can help in such cases.