How to remove "next" button in favor of "Done" on IOS Virtual keyboard

Mark Bolduc

Jul 8, 2020, 4:40:27 PM7/8/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 11.3
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device IOS

Trying to change the "Next" Button to "Done" on TextFields (ANY, DECIMAL & NUMERIC)

It was suggested on the github forum to set "Display.getInstance().setProperty("iosHideToolbar", "true"); "

However tried suggested options w/o success

Thoughts?

Regards

Shai Almog

Jul 8, 2020, 10:28:19 PM7/8/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hide toolbar will just hide the toolbar entirely. So you won't have a done button or anything.
Are you trying to do this for the last field or for all fields?

Mark Bolduc

Jul 9, 2020, 8:04:38 AM7/9/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
All fields  I do not want the Next, rather Done.

Shai Almog

Jul 9, 2020, 11:33:39 PM7/9/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
This is a bit of an old flag since no one uses it so I'm not sure how well it will work but try setting : ios.VKBAlwaysOpen to false. In the same way.