Codename plugin for Android Studio

mca.sau...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 1:55:29 AM1/14/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

Thank you very much to providing such an interesting platform and I am highly interested to work with, but I have an issue.

As Android Studio is build up upon IDEA IDE, so I am able to download codename plugin and after installation it appears in the plugin list, but how can I do enable it since when I try to create a new project, only Android wizard opens and not Codename wizard to create a new Codename project. Please help.

IDE: Android Studio
Desktop OS: Windows

Shai Almog

Jan 14, 2015, 10:48:59 AM1/14/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
We haven't tested the Android Studio IDE and don't officially support it. I suggest just using the community version of IDEA which is free as well.