Realtime Multiplayer Play Game Services -- Auto Matching Opponents

vikash singhal

Jul 3, 2015, 12:47:45 AM7/3/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
I am implementing the Google Play Services Realtime Multiplayer API to develop an android game . I am using the Auto-Match feature to start a quick game .
After creating the room , I start the waiting room intent for auto-matching to be completed . In scenarios , where no auto match could be completed by Google ( May be because of no active players at the moment ) , the waiting room intent displays a pop-up , which Says :

Waiting For players . Not enough players to start the match .

Keep Waiting       Cancel Match .

I want to be able to listen to this event of when the intent shows this pop-up , so that i can do some customize handling of the same .

Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Shai Almog

Jul 3, 2015, 10:01:33 AM7/3/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, singhal...@gmail.com
Hi,
how is this related to Codename One?

vikash singhal

Jul 10, 2015, 3:22:45 PM7/10/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
Is this group not for answering Android related queries ?

On 3 July 2015 at 10:01, Shai Almog <shai....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
how is this related to Codename One?

Shai Almog