"pin to start" icon is a generic Windows Phone icon

CS

Sep 25, 2013, 6:27:51 AM9/25/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
When I tried to upload the application to Store, the application was rejected due to: "The application's 'pin to start' icon is a generic Windows Phone icon".

After I tested this on my development phone I noticed that this is true (if I use codenameone's default icon or my own with 512x512 size). Is there some workaround? If not, this is a big problem.

Regards.

Shai Almog

Sep 25, 2013, 10:54:34 AM9/25/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, computer.s...@gmail.com
I saw this issue in the issue tracker.
We can generate this icon it should be pretty easy, the main issue is the other problems mentioned in that thread.

CS

Sep 26, 2013, 2:07:22 AM9/26/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, computer.s...@gmail.com
I checked the issue tracker, but did not find this issue (could you point me to it/thread, please).
But in general I agree that there are also other important issues (unresponsive scrolling, camera, etc.)

Shai Almog

Sep 26, 2013, 10:15:47 AM9/26/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, computer.s...@gmail.com
Sorry I thought you were the guy who submitted that so my answer was really unclear.
There is an issue about Windows Phone issues and one of the comments there includes a PDF attachment with a Microsoft reject message.

Shai Almog

Sep 26, 2013, 10:16:29 AM9/26/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, computer.s...@gmail.com
You can file an independent issue for trackability just to make sure I don't forget that specific thing.