Something happens when object is clicked, but want to still scroll in list

robert....@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2014, 3:09:31 PM8/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to create a list of data points and get statistics based off of them, both as an overall average and for each individual data point.

I have past data points set up as a collection of span labels within a container. When a user clicks one of those span labels, I want it to move to a different screen, I accomplished this with a focuslistener for when focus was gained. However, this makes it so that I can not scroll down through the entire list because as soon as I touch a span label it moves to the next screen.

There in is my question, how would I go about being able to scroll but still have the same screen change on span label click.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Shai Almog

Aug 12, 2014, 12:26:03 AM8/12/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, robert....@gmail.com
Hi,
use SpanButton or Button and add an action listener to it.
To make it look like a label just set the UIID to label.