Encrypting String DES using cipher

premi.de...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2013, 5:29:46 AM12/9/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I´m planning on encrypting a String using DES Algorithm with a Key, but I don´t see any javax.crypto library on Codename One is there any way to do this?

steve nganga

Dec 9, 2013, 5:33:44 AM12/9/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Use bouncycastle which is supported by codename one. Search the forum on the same as it has been asked before

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM, <premi.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
I´m planning on encrypting a String using DES Algorithm with a Key, but I don´t see any javax.crypto library on Codename One is there any way to do this?

Shai Almog

Dec 9, 2013, 12:31:28 PM12/9/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com