Receiving telephony events

bert.b...@unexus.nl

Dec 8, 2013, 8:40:40 AM12/8/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
We are evaluating the possibilities of CodenameOne. We plan to make an app that
retrives additional info for incoming phone calls on the device host. This requires subscribing
and receiving telephony events, is this possible in CodenameOne? I can't fidn it in the api docs.
If not, are there plans for the near future?

Thanks

Shai Almog

Dec 8, 2013, 1:55:11 PM12/8/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, bert.b...@unexus.nl
We don't have such an API.
We provide the native interfaces API which allows you to invoke native code (Dalvik in Android and Objective-C in iOS etc.). You can use that to access those specific features.

We don't currently have any plans to adding something like this since no enterprise/pro user has asked for this before. If enterprise grade customers need an API it usually gets implemented promptly.