FacebookConnect key hash error

ayoola ajebeku

Mar 11, 2014, 1:59:00 PM3/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I using the FacebookConnect API and I set the key hash by using the Display.getInstance().getProperty("facebook_hash", null); from an android device, but everytime I call the login() method it often fails with the error message:
com.facebook.FacebookAuthorizationException:UnkownError: ApiException:Key hash XXXXXXXXXXX does not match any stored key hashes.

I tried copying the key has in the error message and adding to the Facebook apps, but still give the same error.

Chen Fishbein

Mar 11, 2014, 2:54:57 PM3/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
The app needs to be signed.
Are you signing the app with your certificate?

ayoola ajebeku

Mar 11, 2014, 3:08:18 PM3/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I've been able to fix it.

I used the hash key in the error and added to my facebook apps key hash section, but changed the every occurence of '_' to '/' and now it's working.

e.g. s_XroFyP24CL... to s/XroFyP24CL... and log in was successful.