Autocomplete textfield UIID

Mario Barón

Oct 16, 2013, 11:16:23 AM10/16/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Can you please help me with modifying the autocomplete textfield's UIID? currently I'm getting it like the picture but I want the popup's background to be completely white, what UIIDs do I have to modify in order to get it like that?

Thanks a million.
Snap 2013-10-16 at 10.10.00.png

Shai Almog

Oct 16, 2013, 2:41:23 PM10/16/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
the popup is just a list with the UIID AutoCompletePopup
Unfortunately the renderer doesn't have UIID of its own. It has the ListRenderer UIID which might be too generic.
Maybe Chen has some input on whether this is something we will change?

Chen Fishbein

Oct 17, 2013, 4:33:38 AM10/17/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to keep it simple and to avoid the mistake we did with the combobox where there are too many uiid and it's a very difficult task to customize it.
in most cases the regular list will be just fine, although we need to allow some sort of way to customize it, I will add a setRenderer to the class which will allow you to custom the entries in any way you wish.