not implemented by SQLite JDBC driver

chaby

Oct 30, 2015, 7:49:35 AM10/30/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
IDE: Eclipse
Simulator: yes
Device: android 4.1.2

Hi!

I am trying to retrieve a blob in a table field and I get this exception:

not implemented by SQLite JDBC driver

I can insert but not a select.

Select * from table

I have the plugin 3.2 and I have seen that this problem was solved in the version 3.1 for the execute but I don't know how to make it work in the executeQuery.

Tell me please how I can retrieve a blob field. I'm not interested in keeping that information in a file storage.

Thank you.

Steve CN1 Hannah

Oct 30, 2015, 9:30:01 AM10/30/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I haven't run into this particular problem, but blobs aren't supported in iOS's SQLite - so they're not portable.  So I'd avoid using them if at all possible.

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One