WebBrowser flickers between pages

nickk...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2013, 2:07:14 AM7/18/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I have a WebBrowser component that has internal navigation, links and buttons etc.,

I have setBrowserNavigationCallback but it doesn't seem to make a difference if its there or not.

I have addWebEventListener("onLoad"...) on the internal BrowserComponent but after the first load it currently just returns without any action in the ActionListener's actionPerformed method.

Everytime I click a link in the web browser component the screen flashes white while it loads the next page.  It happens on my phone (Android) and in the simulator, its much more noticable on the phone.

If it needs to show a blank page I would like to be able to give it a colour other than white, but ideally I'd like it to not redraw until the next page has loaded (i.e., hold the current page until the next page is loaded).  Is there a way to do this?

Cheers,
Nick

Shai Almog

Jul 18, 2013, 2:03:33 PM7/18/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, nickk...@gmail.com
I don't think there is much we can do there since the browser logic is loading a file.