Table cell Navigation

Mario Barón

Aug 5, 2013, 9:52:54 AM8/5/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Can you please tell me how I can make it for a table cell to take me to the next form when I select it?

at the moment I'm using the createCell method to generate the cells with a Button component and adding an actionListener to it, but how can I invoke the ShowForm() method from there?

Thanks.

Shai Almog

Aug 5, 2013, 2:03:09 PM8/5/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
you are 99% there.
You need to pass an instance of your state machine to the table subclass you created (to override the cell) then you can invoke a method on the state machine that will show the form you want.

Mario Barón

Aug 5, 2013, 3:30:09 PM8/5/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shai,

thanks a lot for your quick response. That did the trick.