Reset device simulator to skin to default

cubiq1

Mar 11, 2015, 5:31:24 AM3/11/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been creating a Nokia Asha 201 skin for the device simulator but when archiving the .skin file I mistakenly had the files a directory deep.

The simulator now shows a weird (broken) skin. Other than reinstalling CN1, is there anyway I can reset the simulator skin back to default?

Thanks

cubiq1

Mar 11, 2015, 5:54:19 AM3/11/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. Topic should read: Reset device simulator skin to default

Shai Almog

Mar 11, 2015, 12:39:45 PM3/11/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Reinstalling won't help since skins are stored in the preferences.
I think just renaming the file to something else will work.
If not copy a different skin file on top of that just to get the menu. This is really an issue we should fix but no once submitted an issue on it to the issue tracker...

cubiq1

Mar 14, 2015, 8:29:04 AM3/14/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion. I copied a working skin over the 'broken' skin which solved the problem.

Submitted as Issue 1396.