Where is Heap setting for CodeNameOne Designer?

Daniel Brookshier

Nov 29, 2013, 1:48:19 PM11/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Where is Heap setting for CodeNameOne Designer? I am getting a Heap error on launch on OSX Mavericks of the standard tabbed application template. I am using NetBeans 7.4.

Shai Almog

Nov 30, 2013, 1:53:38 AM11/30/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
There is no setting for this but we will increase the size for the next update. Are you using a retina mac book pro?

Daniel Brookshier

Dec 1, 2013, 9:34:49 AM12/1/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I am using a normal res mac. I just tried running under Eclipse where it also failed.

I'm dead in the water as far as development. Is there a way to patch or edit the Xmx setting?

Daniel Brookshier

Dec 1, 2013, 10:41:33 AM12/1/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Just to echo answers elsewhere, here is how to run from the console with a different heap.
java -Xmx356m -jar ~/.codenameone/designer_1.jar