newly updated (today) fingerprintscanner.cn.lib causing failed compile on build server for Android

Mark Bolduc

Jul 25, 2020, 6:19:04 PM7/25/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA Netbeans 12
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator latest
Device Android

netbeans reports (IOS and ANDROID) warning: \lib\impl\native\javase\com\codename1\fingerprint\impl\InternalFingerprintImpl.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.

Build Server produces this error report (Please see "CodenameoneBuildError_Android_.txt") only on Android build

Regards
CodenameoneBuildError_Android_.txt

Shai Almog

Jul 25, 2020, 10:16:47 PM7/25/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks for the headsup. Posted this to the issue here: https://github.com/codenameone/CodenameOne/issues/3045

Mark Bolduc

Jul 28, 2020, 9:20:05 AM7/28/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Do we have an estimate to when this will be resolved.

I am unable to build on android currently.

Thoughts?

Regards

Steve Hannah

Jul 28, 2020, 9:22:43 AM7/28/20
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
The fingerprint scanner lib now requires build tools 29 or higher.  See the installation instructions here:

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One

Mark Bolduc

Jul 28, 2020, 9:38:05 AM7/28/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks Steve,

adding the hints resolved the build issue.

Regards.