Sidemenu Crashes My App on Device

Popoola Ife

May 4, 2016, 7:40:13 AM5/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hello ,

I am having issues with the sidemenu in my app, if i slide out the sidemenu it slides out and immediately my app HANGS and i cant do anything anymore even if i use the hamburger button it works for a while then it HANGS, I cant afford the pro account for now so i cant debug yet.

So please any suggestion as to how to fix it or debug is really appreciated.

Attached is a screenshot of the frozen screen after i slide out the side menu

Thank you.

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-52-30.png

Chen Fishbein

May 4, 2016, 9:13:42 AM5/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
Connect the device with cable to your pc and check the log with the android ddms tool