Jump To in Long Lists

Brandon

May 22, 2014, 10:19:37 AM5/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to create a jump-to feature for long lists - like the one in the Apple music app in iOS. There's a nice slider region on the right edge of the screen with the alphabet overlayed, so the user can jump to any point in the list, or quickly scroll through the music. Would you have any ideas on how to achieve this? My thoughts were to use a slider, and custom styling...  Would that be a good approach?

Shai Almog

May 22, 2014, 12:17:32 PM5/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, bwba...@gmail.com
Hi,
possibly. I think Mark Warrnet did this in the past and discussed this in the forum. You might be able to find his approach here.