ImageViewer with DefaultListModel<Image> click event?

Ioana Echim

Jun 16, 2014, 9:48:42 AM6/16/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I have an ImageViewer where i put a DefaultListModel<Image> with more images. This way, I am able to swipe between my images.
I want to be able to catch a click event on one image. Is there a way to do this? Do I have to extend ImageViewer and ad a listener for a click event?

Thanks!!

Shai Almog

Jun 16, 2014, 12:18:38 PM6/16/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we don't have that since we support panning and zooming in that component as well. However you can derive the component and override pointer released/dragged/pressed.