MVC Architecture and CN1

Mario Barón

Jul 17, 2013, 5:08:02 PM7/17/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I was just curious, are there any restrictions, limitations or any impact on performance if I use the MVC architecture for my CN1 app? if there are, what type of architecture would you recommend?

Thanks.

Fabrice Kabongo

Jul 17, 2013, 5:19:03 PM7/17/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
i don't think there is. your code will be more organized, and you'll easly maintane it.

Shai Almog

Jul 18, 2013, 1:02:26 AM7/18/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
We frequently demo a list model with 1m rows in it and no performance overhead. However, the model methods must return instantly and so should the renderer methods. You can't do fetching within the model get etc. and should do this asynchronously.